Always shop with confidence
At Euclove, we’re all about providing fantastic service to our customers. So, we enable you to shop with confidence.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can simply return it to us within 30 days of the date of purchase and we will provide you with an exchange, refund or repair within the guidelines outlined below.
Here's how it works:
- Book an exchange/return – Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receiving your product to organise an exchange or credit authorisation. Please note that our team may require photos of your Proof of Purchase and the items to confirm its status.
- Pack your item – Prepare the item in its original packaging (or in a safe package), complete with the original Proof of Purchase.
- Prepare to send – Send your item to:
- ONLINE RETURNS
Euclove Clean Pty Ltd
15 Moroney Drive
Chadstone VIC, 3148
- Receive your exchange/credit – Once we have received your items, , they will be inspected by our team and your exchange or credit will be processed - this typically takes an average of 5 days.
This policy applies to all purchases made from our online store.
And, here is the fine print:
- Original receipt (no photocopies accepted)
- Proof of Purchase (included with all online purchases and Click & Collect)
- Original return/exchange receipt
Change of mind
- You have produced satisfactory Proof of Purchase; and
- The item is in a saleable condition (i.e. the original tags and labels are still attached, the item is in its original packaging (if any), and the item is unworn, unused and as sold); and
- The item is not a Special Exception (see below):
If you are unable to provide satisfactory Proof of Purchase, we may, at our absolute discretion, provide you with an exchange to the current value of the item, provided that:
- The item is in a saleable condition; and
- We can verify that the item was originally purchased from Euclove; and
- The item is not a Special Exception (see below); and
- Satisfactory Identification is presented at the time of the return. Euclove will accept:
- A current Drivers Licence, including Learners permit with photograph
- Proof of Age card that is approved by the Government with photograph and signature within the seal
- Blind Citizens Card with photograph
- Australianor International Passport
- Police, Government or Armed Services sealed identification card with photograph and signature within the seal
- Pension cards for aged, invalid widows, supporting parents and carers
As a consumer, you are entitled to the benefit of statutory consumer guarantees in respect of items purchased from Euclove. In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, if the item has a major failure, you may reject the item and seek a refund or exchange, or you may keep the item and seek compensation for any drop in the value of the product.
Gift Cards/ Bonus items/Bundled items
All Gift Cards or bonus items attached to the purchased products, or all elements of any bundled items, must also be returned with the original purchase. If not, the value of any such unreturned Gift Card, bonus or bundled item or utilized portion of any Gift Card will be deducted from any refund.
Please choose carefully as we do not offer exchange or refund on Gift Cards unless the item is faulty, significantly different from what was shown to you, not doing what it is supposed to do, in breach of manufacturer's warranties or consumer guarantees; or where otherwise required by law.
The quickest and easiest way to return a product, is by sending it:
Euclove Clean Pty Ltd
15 Moroney Drive
Please include your completed Return Slip on the back of your Proof of Purchase with your goods. We will call you to process your return once the goods have been received. We will also reimburse postage costs for returned items if they are found to be faulty.
We will refund using your original payment method, or, where appropriate and at our sole discretion, on a Returns Gift Card.