Premium Twin Pack Waffle Microfibre Cloth
- EX GST: $10.90
- Brand: Euclove
- SKU: CLM0002
When it comes to cleaning, in addition to good products, you need quality microfibre cloth to get the job done.
Our microfibre range makes it a breeze.
Euclove® Premium Waffle Microfibre Cloth is super absorbent and quick to dry, thanks to the easy air flow through the cloth.
Although effective for any general purpose cleaning use, it is perfect for the Kitchen, Bathroom and other wet areas.
Our value pack contains 2 for a cheaper price giving you even better value for money!
The premium weight of the cloth is one of the best in the market at an affordable price.
Lasts really well even after repeated use.
Size: 35 cm x 35 cm each
Weight: 480 GSM
- Are machine washable and looks great right out of the dryer!
- Stay vibrant longer and don’t fade easily
- Resist static cling when compared to other fabrics
- Resist wrinkles, mildew, stretching, shrinkage, abrasions and most stains
- Are shrink resistant and high-strength making them last longer
- All our microfibre cloths:
Caring for your microfiber towels is very easy. You just have to keep a couple simple things in mind and you can keep your microfiber towels looking "like new”. You can wash and dry your microfibers at home in your own washer and dryer. Wash with warm water and a mild detergent (liquid detergent is preferred to powdered detergent).
- Do Not Dry with high heat
- Do Not wash with other cotton items, separate colours, do not wash dark and light colour together
- Do Not use Fabric Softener or Dryer Sheets
- Do Not use Bleach
Bleach will break down the polyester and polyamide fibres. Fabric softeners or dryer sheets will coat your fibres, making them less effective. If you do not want your microfiber towels to lint, do not wash them with cotton fabrics. The lint from the cotton items will get trapped in your microfiber towels causing them to lint the next time you use them. Drying your microfiber towels with high heat will literally melt the fibres. Instead, tumble dry with low or no heat.