Premium Twin Pack Woven & Waffle Microfibre Cloth
- EX GST: $9.99
- Brand: Euclove
- SKU: CLMW001
When it comes to cleaning, in addition to good products, you need quality microfibre cloth to get the job done.
Our microfibre range makes it a breeze.
This twin pack combines both our Waffle and Woven microfibre cloth together at a cheaper price – even more value for money!
The Waffle cloth is super absorbent making it perfect for wet areas like Kitchen and Bathroom and the Woven cloth is great for Stainless Steel and Floor for a streak-free finish.
Lasts really well even after repeated use.
Size: 35 cm x 35 cm each
Waffle Cloth Weight: 480 GSM
Woven Cloth Weight: 400 GSM
All our microfibre cloths:
- Are machine washable and looks great right out of the dryer!
- Stay vibrant longer and don’t fade easily
- Resist static cling when compared to other fabrics
- Resist wrinkles, mildew, stretching, shrinkage, abrasions and most stains
- Are shrink resistant and high-strength making them last longer
Caring for your microfiber towels is very easy. You just have to keep a couple simple things in mind and you can keep your microfiber towels looking "like new”. You can wash and dry your microfibers at home in your own washer and dryer. Wash with warm water and a mild detergent (liquid detergent is preferred to powdered detergent).
- Do Not use Bleach
- Do Not use Fabric Softener or Dryer Sheets
- Do Not Dry with high heat
- Do Not wash with other cotton items, separate colours, do not wash dark and light colour together
Bleach will break down the polyester and polyamide fibres. Fabric softeners or dryer sheets will coat your fibres, making them less effective. If you do not want your microfiber towels to lint, do not wash them with cotton fabrics. The lint from the cotton items will get trapped in your microfiber towels causing them to lint the next time you use them. Drying your microfiber towels with high heat will literally melt the fibres. Instead, tumble dry with low or no heat.